Mosby’s Dental Hygiene
- Boek & Cd-rom
- Druk: 2nd Revised edition
- oktober 2007
- 1040 pagina’s
Focusing on skills for everyday practice, this full-color textbook/CD-ROM learning package makes it easy to master dental hygiene concepts. The text presents essential dental hygiene information in a logical sequence from setup to assessment to treatment. The CD includes “how-to” videos on procedures and techniques, along with many case studies and interactive exercises. You won’t just understand key concepts, you’ll learn how to apply them!
- Case Studies and Case Applications in every chapter help the student connect theoretical clinical content with real life situations and apply the text material.
- Dental Considerations feature notes special techniques or concepts that can be used in the dental office.
- At-a-Glance overviews in each chapter opener allow information to be found easily.
- Evolve site features an ExamView test bank, an electronic image collection, links to helpful websites, additional readings and resources, and items for further discussion which allow more opportunities to incorporate text and CD materials into everyday learning.
- A more user-friendly CD-ROM allows students to become more familiar with case-based integration of text content and dealing with patient scenarios.
- Portfolio feature on the CD-ROM lets students collect personalized data on forms and send pages electronically to faculty for review.
- A new faculty guide features more specific lesson plans in table format and “Issues to Debate” to spark further class discussion.
- Insight Statements at the beginning of each chapter overview the main concepts covered.
- Margin Notes and other special box features highlight special points of information that are easier for the students to retain.
- Evidence-Based Decision Making chapter empowers students to find, evaluate, and incorporate scientific evidence into practice.
- Other new chapters featuring important topics including: Salivary Dysfunction, Oral Malodor Diagnosis and Management, Orthodontics, HIV/AIDS, and Dental Hygiene Business and Management.